NoroGard R1 Continuous Seed Treater.
Coating Capacity: maximum 2,5 Ton/hour.
The NoroGard R1 provides sophisticated seed treatment suitable for a wide range of seeds. The R1 can be customized to fit your specific coating needs for good economy and with quality application. The continuous seed treater is designed to provide easy operation and cleaning with all treatment taking place within a closed system.
The NoroGard R1 Continuous Seed Treater is designed for on farm use or for small seed production companies. It stands for a reliable seed treater that is easy to operate with very little need for service.
The NoroGard R1 Continuous Seed Treater is suitable for on farm use or for small seed production companies. It is designed for treatment of wheat, barley, rye, oat, corn, peas, soybeans, sunflower seeds etc. with liquids.
The Continuous Seed Treaters Meets the Requirements for:
• Correct Dosage Rate
• High Application Quality
• Easy to Operate and Clean
• Operator Safety
• High Quality
• Minimal Service Needed
The NoroGard Continuous Seed Treaters are recommended for processing of volume seeds. The treaters has an even flow of both seeds and the treating liquids that is continuously measured.
The NoroGard R1 Continuous Seed Treater is suitable for on farm use or for small seed production companies. The simple and suitable design makes the machine ideal for continuous seed treatment of up to 2,5 tonnes of wheat* per hour. It is also suitable for the treating of barley, rye, oat, corn, peas, soybeans, sunflower seeds etc. The R1 works fully automatic once the seed and treatment product are supplied. An even distribution of the product and an effective mixing with the seed is achieved in the rotating mixer. The treater is as standard equipped with connection pipes at the inlet and outlet. The outlet is prepared for mounting a bagging unit. See the list of options for possible alterations suitable for your use.
The Continuous Seed Treaters has an even flow of seed through the machine. The seed flow and the flow of treating liquids are continuously measured. The application of the liquids on the seed takes place in two steps. The primary application is in an area where the treatment liquid is applied. In a second step there is an extra mixing in a tube also carrying the seed to exit.
The R1 is approved for the European CE workers safety standard.
• Pre-bin 100 litre. To be mounted on top of the machine.
• Frame/leg construction. Is made so the machine can be installed 945 mm over the floor.
• Wheels. Increases the height with 135 mm and makes the treater portable.
• Liquid barrel with manual mixer. Gives the opportunity to mix and dilute the treating liquid with, for example, water.
• Lance with filter. To connect the suction hose and prevent dirt to reach the pump.
• Extra dosage system. Gives the possibility to run the machine with 2 treating liquids separetely or together.
• Guard for liquid supply. Stops the treater if the treating liquid runs out.
• Double bagging unit. For bagging out directly after the treater.
• Exhaust equipment. Take care of the dust from the process. Improving application quality and working environment.